Sara Marie Brenner: Bringing the Truth
The Sara Marie Brenner Show, airing on Heartland Talk Radio, is bringing the truth week nights, live, 8-9pm ET. The Freedom Friday show is extended to 10pm ET to take your calls. Tune in live, or listen to the podcasts, as Sara Marie tackles the challenging topics of the day, teaches the audience about liberty and important information, breaks down the complex, and interviews A-list guests.
LISTEN LIVE: You may listen through this website (see the widget on the right), on your computer, with the Live365 app on your device, Roku, or TeaPartyCommunity.com.
PODCASTS: You may listen to the podcasts through Spreaker or this website with the link for the episode you want to hear.
CALL IN: You may call in to the show (tune in to hear when we will be accepting calls) by calling 614.388.8879.
Recent and upcoming shows:
- Monday, April 14: Ohio show w/ #TeamBrenner contributor and State Rep Andrew Brenner
- Tuesday, April 15: Col. Rob Maness, who say’s he’s the only conservative running against Sen. Mary Landrieu (LA)
- Wednesday, April 16: Michelle Ray — Galts Girl, FTR Radio host and Brenner Brief’s News Editor — for the full hour
- Thursday, April 17: Politichicks’ Ann-Marie Murrell
- Friday, April 18: Special two-hour Freedom Friday call-in show w/ Sara Marie, Paul-Gregory and Janna! Plus, “Joe the Plumber” calls in to visit with us
- Monday, April 21: Ohio show w/ #TeamBrenner contributor and State Rep Andrew Brenner
- Tuesday, April 22: Women Against Gun Control founder Janalee Tobias
- Wednesday, April 23: MS Senate Candidate Chris McDaniels
Heartland Talk Radio & Show Details
Tune in, and sign up for the newsletter to stay connected.
The Sara Marie Brenner Show airs LIVE daily from 8-9p ET on Heartland Talk Radio! Podcasts are available shortly after the show ends (see the Facebook page for the announcement when the podcast is posted) using the show link for that day, Spreaker or YouTube. In addition, the stream will be going 24/7, so if you miss the show live just come on back to this page and tune in to what’s playing — the previous five days of shows will play in rotation. Be sure you’re on the newsletter list to receive the information about each show.
Listen Anywhere & Everywhere
Your car, your computer, your television, your smartphone or your tablet, and other devices. Plus, the show streams at 128k, which is awesome, CD quality. The stream will depend on your internet, so if you’re hearing any skipping or issues, it may be because you have dial-up, satellite or other internet problems. Should you experience persistent issues, please contact us so that we can look in to it.
Select one of these convenient ways to listen:
- On your computer using this link, or using the widget on the right.
- With the iPhone/iPod Live365 app from Apple, which you may download here. In the Live365 app, search “Heartland Talk Radio” or “Sara Marie Brenner.”
- With the iPad Tablet Live365 app from Apple, which you may download here. In the Live365 app, search “Heartland Talk Radio” or “Sara Marie Brenner.”
- With the Android Live365 app, which you may download here. In the Live365 app, search “Heartland Talk Radio” or “Sara Marie Brenner.”
- With the Live365 Desktop App, which you may download here. In the Live365 app, search “Heartland Talk Radio” or “Sara Marie Brenner.”
- On your Roku device with the Live365 channel. You do not need to purchase a monthly Live365 package to listen.
- In your car, by connecting your device via bluetooth to your car’s stereo, and playing any of the apps above.
Previous Shows (to hear shows from 7/1612-9/30/13, please click here):
- Monday, Oct. 7: New show launches, 3-4pm ET!
- Tuesday, Oct. 8: Guest, Kate Obenshain – Author of “Divider in Chief”, former chair of the Virginia GOP, frequest guest on Fox News
- Wednesday, Oct. 9: Guest, Jon Gabriel – Creator of Ricochet.com, writer
- Thursday, Oct. 10: Guest, Van Jones – Former Obama Green Jobs Czar and communist activist
- Friday, Oct. 11: “Friday Feature” Guest, Congressman Joe Carr (R-TN) – Running against Lamar Alexander (R-TN) for Senate in 2014
- Monday, Oct. 14: Guest, Kurt Schlichter – Columnist at Townhall and Breitbart, Veteran, Attorney, Ex-Comic
- Tuesday, Oct. 15: Guest, Ernest Istook – Formerly one of the top 20 conservative Congressmen, Writer at WashingtonTimes.com
- Wednesday, Oct. 16: Guest, Bill Post – KYKN (Oregon) conservative Christian radio host
- Thursday, Oct. 17: Guest, Ohio State Rep. Andrew Brenner – Conservative Republican from Delaware County, Ohio
- Friday, Oct. 18: “Friday Feature” Guest, Matt Jenkins – Conservative Republican Candidate for Congress in Alabama
- Monday, Oct. 21: Guest, Andrew Campanella – President, National School Choice Week
- Tuesday, Oct. 22: Guest, Sonnie Johnson – Tea Party activist/speaker, Breitbart columnist, Fox News commentator
- Wednesday, Oct. 23: Guest, Vandon Gene – Host of “Punchline” on Tea Party News Network
- Thursday, Oct. 24: Guests, Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) – wants Congress to live under Obamacare just like we do, and Kimberly West – Founder of Let’s Roll America with a special event on Oct. 26
- Friday, Oct. 25: “Friday Feature” Guest, Elaine Hays – Congressional candidate (R) in Texas
- Monday, Oct. 28: Guest, S.E. Cupp – co-host, Crossfire on CNN and contributor, Real News on The Blaze
- Tuesday, Oct. 29
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: Guest, Richard Paul Evans – author, Michael Vey series
- Thursday, Oct. 31: Listener Appreciation Day! Last day of the month – contact us before 9a ET 10/31/13 to get 1 minute to plug something or ask a question on the show, LIVE!
- Friday, Nov. 1: “Friday Feature” Guest, Bill Flynn – Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in North Carolina
- Monday, Nov. 4: Guest, Bob Bowdon – Choice Media TV
- Tuesday, Nov. 5: Guest, Scottie Nell Hughes
- Wednesday, Nov. 6: Election results discussion
- Thursday, Nov. 7: Guest, Steve Deace
- Friday, Nov. 8: “Friday Feature” Guest, Mark Callahan – Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate in Oregon
The following shows are available on demand via podcast by clicking on the link below:
- Monday, Nov. 11: Veterans Day special honoring our veterans
- Tuesday, Nov. 12: Guest, Christian speaker/author/coach Kary Oberbrunner
- Wednesday, Nov. 13: Guest, Jordan Bosstick of Volkalize
- Thursday, Nov. 14: Hamlet Garcia, facing 7 years in jail for educating his child
- Friday, Nov. 15: “Friday Feature” guest, John Stone – Republican candidate for Congress in Georgia’s 12th district, and Bill Elliott whose health insurance was cancelled during cancer treatment and he’ll explain how he did it
- Monday, Nov. 18: Guest, Rick Amato of One America News Network’s “The Rick Amato Show”
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: Full hour special on Common Core — the development, standards and curriculum
- Friday, Nov. 22: Common Core in Ohio, “Friday Feature” Guest Rep. Stace Nelson (R-SD)
- Monday, Nov. 25: Fair Tax Pros and Cons with Steve Curtis of FairTax.org; Iran Deal and What It Means for Israel and the Middle East
- Tuesday, Nov. 26: Rich Miniter, American Media Institute on a Benghazi bombshell & Buckeye Institute report explaining why Ohio’s unemployment is rising
- Wednesday, Nov. 27: Bill Elliott, who was on the show Nov. 15 discussing how his insurance was cancelled then reinstated because of HIPAA, joins us to explain what’s happening now – you won’t believe it. And it’s Listener Appreciation Day!
- Monday, Dec. 2: Red Nation Rising’s James Lysaght, the BCS (football!), and Obama’s latest undoing of America
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Discussion of the Liberty Amendments; Melissa Ortiz of Able Americans
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Discussion of the Liberty amendments: Repeal the 17th Amendment?; Preacher Demetrius Minor on religion in America and the war on Christmas
- Friday, Dec. 6: Discussion of the Liberty Amendments: How SCOTUS destroys states’ rights; “Friday Feature” guest – Congressional candidate Dr. Chad Mathis (R-AL, 6th)
- Monday, Dec. 9: Liberty Amendments and the judiciary, part 2; Chuck White of The Chuck & Colleen Show
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: One hour special… is the IRS targeting Americans? C. Steven Tucker joins the show to discuss his story
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: Breaking news update from Bill Elliott; Jake DeVantier from 2nd Vote app
- Thursday, Dec. 12: Newsmax’s financial news anchor David Nelson on the budget deal in Congress
- Friday, Dec. 13: “Friday Feature” candidate Richard Cash (R-SC), candidate for US Senate; Embrace the suck!; WAR: Tea Party vs. GOP
- Monday, Dec. 16: Travis Angry; limiting federal spending; NSA unconstitutional; holiday humor
- Monday, Dec. 23: Christmas special
- Friday, Dec. 27: Kurt Schlichter
- Monday, Dec. 30: Ohio State Rep. Andrew Brenner one-hour education special, discussing funding, policy, curriculum, progressives, teachers, unions, common core, school choice and more
- Thursday, Jan. 2: Can the right (tea party, conservatives, GOP, libertarians, etc.) unite and win in 2014?
- Friday, Jan. 3: Former Congressman and Col. Allen West on 2014 and the GOP (solutions, what we need to be doing and running on, etc.); CNS News’ Eric Scheiner on conservative and new media, and 2014 elections
- Monday, Jan. 6: Springboro (OH) School Board Member Kelly Kohls joins the show to discuss her successful conservative reforms
- Wednesday, Jan. 8: All about liberty, including marijuana, abortion, gay marriage, global warming, and how you run a city as a libertarian independent with Glendale, CO Mayor Mike Dunafon
- Thursday, Jan. 9: What the media’s handling of Chris Christie says about them, and why he could be telling the truth; Janet Yellen, new Fed Chair, and her lack of understanding; interview w/ Brenda Lenard, candidate for US Senate (R-TN)
- Thursday, Jan. 16: Sara Marie Brenner talks SOLUTIONS!
- Monday, Jan. 20: Ohio, the GOP, conservatives and John Kasich — w/ guest, Ohio Republican Party chairman Matt Borges
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: Ordinary people running for office — Fred DeRuvo of GA and Bill Post of OR
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: Women and politics w/ PolitiBunny Sam Janney
- Thursday, Jan. 23: US Senate candidate Shak Hill (R-VA)
- Friday, Jan. 24: Bieber, Wendy, McDonald’s, D’Souza, Super Bowl and more
- Tuesday, Jan. 28: L Todd Wood on Obama’s appeasement of Iran, nuclear weapons and the Middle East; SOTU speech preview
- Wednesday, Jan. 29: What’s the REAL state of our union? Facts, data and truth about the economy and jobs under Obama
- Thursday, Jan. 30: Winning the U.S. Senate; Joe Carr (R-TN), candidate U.S. Senate
- Friday, Jan. 31: White House war on women; immigration reform; conservative comedian Evan Sayet on how liberals think
- Monday, Feb 3: Trevor Loudon – author, “Barack Obama and the Enemies Within” and New Zealand libertarian; Karen Siegemund – founder, Rage Against the Media
- Tuesday, Feb. 4: Enemies within – communists, socialists and progressives in America
- Wednesday, Feb. 5: How communists and socialists in America use unions
- Thursday, Feb. 6: Women in the military, w/ military sexual trauma survivor and activist Liz Luras
- Friday, Feb. 7: How the communists, immigration and amnesty are linked (part 1)
- Monday, Feb. 10: Sochi and media bias; GOP Deputy Press Secretary Raffi Williams
- Wednesday, Feb. 12: Ohio House Democrats supporting voter suppression; Steven Crowder
- Thursday, Feb. 13: Scottie Nell Hughes; How the communists, immigration and amnesty are linked (part 2)
- Friday, Feb. 14: Jason Hart of Media Trackers on the Ohio National Guard’s prepping for “right-wing terrorists”; How the communists, immigration and amnesty are linked (part 3)
- Monday, Feb. 17: Historian Bruce Kauffman on Presidents Day; Aaron Keith Harris of the Ohio Libertarian Party
- Tuesday, Feb. 18: Rebutting Monday’s guest’s (Harris) claim that Sara Marie is a “liar”, and what about those third parties?; Dwayne Stovall, Republican candidate for U.S. Senate from Texas
- Wednesday, Feb. 19: Maria Elena Durazo, affiliated w/ labor & socialists — how she turned CA blue; Brenner Brief News launching Thursday
- Friday, Feb. 21: Extended-length interview with retired Army General Paul Vallely
- Wednesday, Feb. 26: #WeWillNotBeSilenced by IRS’ new regs; Arizona Communist Party and immigration (part 5 in series); Ohio bill to end tax grabs
- Thursday, Feb. 27: Dennis Linthicum, candidate for Congress (OR); Brenner Brief News top stories from the last seven days
- Friday, Feb. 28: Katrina Pierson, candidates for Congress (TX)
- Monday, Mar. 3: How Putin is America’s fault; Shak Hill (R-VA), U.S. Senate candidate
- Tuesday, Mar. 4: Second live, extended-length interview w/ retired Army Major General Paul Vallely
- Wednesday, Mar. 5: Guest host, Ohio State Representative Andrew Brenner
- Thursday, Mar. 6: Guest host, Ohio State Representative Andrew Brenner
- Monday, Mar. 17: First show in the new 8p ET timeslot! Andrew Brenner joins the show as the new, regular Monday night co-host.
- Tuesday, Mar. 18: 2nd amendment and gun issues with Brenner Brief News’ Matt MacBradaigh
- Wednesday, Mar. 19: #TeamBrenner writer Brandi Frey
- Thursday, Mar. 20: Investigative journalist Lee Stranahan
- Friday, Mar. 21: Freedom Friday w/ #TeamBrenner assistant editors Paul-Gregory Matuszak and Janna Brock
- Monday, Mar. 24: #TeamBrenner contributor Andrew Brenner and Tea Party Express’ Amy Kremer
- Tuesday, Mar. 25: #TeamBrenner assistant editor Paul Sutliff and retired Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely
- Wednesday, Mar. 26: #TeamBrenner assistant editor Paul-Gregory Matuszak fills in for Sara Marie
- Thursday, Mar. 27: #TeamBrenner contributor Robert Bertrand
- Friday, Mar. 28: #FreedomFriday Crew — Sara Marie Brenner, Janna Brock & P-G Matuszak of #TeamBrenner
- Monday, Mar. 31: RNC’s Deputy Press Secretary, Raffi Williams; #TeamBrenner contributor Andrew Brenner
- Tuesday, April 1: FrackNation and upcoming Gosnell movie director, Phelim McAleer; #TeamBrenner contributor Amanda Read
- Wednesday, April 2: US Economy Special — David Nelson, chief strategist at Belpointe and Kevin Clark, senior vice-president with Raymond James
- Thursday, April 3: #TeamBrenner contributor John Sutton w/ guest host Paul-Gregory Matuszak
- Friday, April 4: #FreedomFriday Crew w/ Paul-Gregory Matuszak & Janna Brock (filling in for Sara Marie)
- Monday, April 7: #TeamBrenner contributor Andrew Brenner
- Tuesday, April 8: Tom and Deneen Borelli for the entire hour
- Wednesday, April 9: Former VA AG Ken Cuccinelli; #TeamBrenner contributor Renee Nal
- Thursday, April 10: Retired Army Major General Paul Vallely
- Friday, April 11: #FreedomFriday call-in show (8-10pm ET) w/ Sara Marie Brenner, Paul-Gregory Matuszak & Janna Brock